moderated Re: #suggestion Allow owners more control over the Direct-Add initial email #suggestion

Jim Avera

I just Direct Added a block of subscribers from our old system, and received several emails from distressed people saying, e.g.

"I have no idea what my password is and didn’t see this until the 120 minutes had passed. What can I do now to recover?"

So to reiterate, would really be helpful to not force sending DA'd subscribers that message about logging in and passwords which expire in 120 minutes -- it is just not appropriate in some cases (like ours), and makes for a negative "first impression".  Thanks.