moderated Re: Please allow non-premium groups to "confirm" new members #suggestion

And the additional confirmation message adds another order of magnitude to the issue. It’s bad enough with just the pending questionnaire issues, but that seems like a necessary evil. The NC makes me want to tear my hair out. In the current case, these are known block neighbors who have provided their full names, street number, and phone numbers and I have to keep telling them “i apologize, but the system won’t let you in until you find and respond to the other email” bla bla. And resend it until they find it.

On Mar 19, 2020, at 3:18 PM, Chris Jones via Groups.Io <chrisjones12@...> wrote:

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 09:59 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I think that in a restricted group, membership approval should be enough to confirm the member.
I agree entirely with that... the only problem is that it is quite common to get no response to the Pending Subscription message; even a couple of reminders can fail to get a response.

Chris