moderated Re: Please allow non-premium groups to "confirm" new members #suggestion

Not saying anything is needed immediately. Nothing is needed immediately. But something is needed. We are just stressed to the max around here with the group being organized around the pandemic, medical services being offered by professionals in the group, the perceived need to get everybody on board, etc.

I'm not sure what you're talking about because confirmation doesn't apply only to restricted groups.

Thanks.