moderated Re: Please allow non-premium groups to "confirm" new members #suggestion

Duane

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 03:04 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
Now it's happening all over again and I'm repeating that I'm finding the situation unacceptable.
Well, as you mentioned earlier, just send them an invitation and all is settled.  No change needed immediately, so further thought could go into which, if any, should be made.  Maybe add information to the pending notice that they may receive an invitation after responding, to cover those that don't handle the NC well.  Since this only applies to restricted groups, folks do have the option of removing that setting.  (After the recent spate of miscreants joining many groups for as yet unknown reasons, my groups will remain restricted for the foreseeable future.  I still get suspect applications now and then, though not as many.)