moderated Re: Please allow non-premium groups to "confirm" new members #suggestion

My preference as well but may not really be doable, since it would require the system to keep track of whether or not a member returned a questionnaire. I think, though, that the group approving a member should be good enough. (Anticipating Shal: some groups may just approve everyone, even possible spammers etc. But I think that scenario is unlikely. Anticipating Shal: it's not unlikely. Etc. etc. etc.) I think at this point it might be best to take the lesser of all evils, which would be to eliminate some of this "confirm your membership" stuff wherever possible.

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 10:24 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 11:51 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
if the group requires a response to a questionnaire and receives a response, that should be sufficient to confirm the member.
This would be my preference for a change to the system.