moderated Please allow non-premium groups to "confirm" new members #suggestion

Premium restricted groups have a "confirm" button for new members who have applied by email and have not found and clicked on the confirmation email. But basic groups do not.

My block group, which is a basic group, is organizing for Covid-19 and is generating a lot of new members, some of whom have not confirmed and seem unable to. I realized this morning that we could do an end run around this issue by simply sending an invitation to anyone who has not confirmed.

Therefore, basic groups de facto have the ability to confirm new subs via this workaround. I am requesting that basic groups be given that permission/ability explicitly, via a "confirm member" button, rather than having to do the workaround. We can do it anyway. Please just make it easier.

Thanks.