moderated File Search within Folder #suggestion

Beth Weld

It would be extremely useful to be able to be able to limit a search in the files section to a specific folder. We have files segregated within topics and then within years, and when I do a search it brings back files from many folders.

Also - there is an uploaded date field that looks like it can be used to sort the results - but it doesn't sort in ascending or descending order by that date.  Even this sort feature would help when searching in the files section.
Thanks
Beth