moderated Messages contain CC:group even with ReplyTo=sender and "Remove other options" #bug

Jim Avera

If "Reply to" in Group settings is set to "sender", and "Remove Other Reply Options" is checked,
messages still contain a CC: header pointing to the group post address.   This permits users to reply to the group through email, but not on the web.  This is almost certainly not what the owner intended.  I'm guessing this is a #bug.

Additional suggestion: Provide a way to omit the CC: header but still provide "reply to group" links at the bottom of the email (and on the web).  That way, we can avoid spam from people who wrongly "reply to all" (as many are wont to do by habit), but still allow replying to the group when really necessary.

As always, thanks for the great system.