moderated Re: Another instance of "thread" Instead of "topic" (unfollowing) #bug

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 02:07 PM, ro-esp wrote:
"unfollow thread" is the technically correct terminology
It's not here, because a decision was made to use "topic" instead of "thread" everywhere. All instances of "thread" were supposed to be changed to "topic." Every so often a missed one pops up. This is just one of those. Just a global terminology decision and a minor oversight. No big deal.