moderated Re: #suggestion Allow owners more control over the Direct-Add initial email #suggestion

John Pearce

I don't think that's a bug.  It appears to me that there is no "active" ckeckbox because it is always active.  The control you have here is if you create a direct add notice it's added to the text.  If you delete it or don't have one, the canned notice is sent without the additional text.  I have a test member that I keep on special only just to test with.  I removed it from the group then added it back direct add.  It added the text (which I had never had before).  A direct add notice does not show as active and there is not check box either.  GIO adds the text if it's there and doesn't if one is not but the notice is still sent.

John