moderated Re: Changing display name is logged as "changed moderator permissions" #bug

Slight correction: both things are logged - "changed display name" and "changed moderator permissions" - even when only the display name has been changed.

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 7:33 AM J_Catlady via Groups.Io <j.olivia.catlady=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I recall reporting this bug, or something like it (there have been a lot of bugs related to the logging of changing display names), in the past but am not sure. The bug is that if a moderator changes a display name, it is logged in the group activity log as "changed moderator permissions" (even if the member is not a moderator in the first place).