moderated Changing display name is logged as "changed moderator permissions" #bug

I recall reporting this bug, or something like it (there have been a lot of bugs related to the logging of changing display names), in the past but am not sure. The bug is that if a moderator changes a display name, it is logged in the group activity log as "changed moderator permissions" (even if the member is not a moderator in the first place).