moderated Re: Mark in the time of COVID-19 #misc

Mark,
Yes, hopefully only the flu.
Take care, everyone.

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 4:38 PM Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
Hi All,

Just a quick note that, like I'm sure with all of you, my productivity is taking a hit right now. Amongst all the craziness, our kids' school is closed for at least 3 weeks, and we're also dealing one of them having (hopefully only) the flu. Customer support/responses to beta@/development work will all be slowed for the foreseeable future.