moderated When re-sending an invite, allow changing any custom message that was sent originally #suggestion

Our block group is organizing for the pandemic and trying to get the whole block involved. To that end, we are re-inviting many people who did not act on invites a long time ago. To to this, we are using "send again" from the Sent Invite page, but are discovering to our chagrin that the original (and now completely obsolete) custom messages sent to them years ago are going out to these people again. Hopefully I'm missing something, but I can't find a way to change it. I think the custom message should be editable when re-sending an invite.