moderated Re: Why not allow Edit w/o resending

Bill Hazel

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 05:34 PM, Shal Farley wrote:
If you think it will cause trouble in your groups don't enable it (allow members to edit without re-send), or enable it and require such edits be moderated, or don't allow members to edit at all.
I don't see a setting for requiring edited messages to be moderated. I would prefer that, at minimum, moderators should receive a notice of the edit, regardless of their settings. I don't really "need" to moderate but it seems prudent to at least be aware.

Bill