moderated Markdown paragraph interrupted by list doesn't render as list #bug

Christopher Warrington

The Markdown message editor says that it's using GitHub flavored Markdown.
(Current version at [1].) I'm not sure if it's using an older version, has
some missing features, or has a bug here.

The following GFM paragraph [2] [3] should be a paragraph followed by a
list.

Foo
- bar
- baz

When I put that into the message editor and click preview, I get a message
that has all three lines run together with the dashes in the middle. Sort
of like this:

Foo - bar - baz

I've not explicitly tested the Wiki editor.

[1]: https://github.github.com/gfm/
[2]: https://github.github.com/gfm/#list-items
[3]: https://github.github.com/gfm/#example-283

--