moderated Re: Messages with a hashtag using the Special attribute not sent as Special #bug

Bob Bellizzi

I find it curious that you don't seem to trust your committee enough to make them essentially powerless moderators  and yet you want to give them a special power to essentially issue broadcast messages.
I think option 1 would work fine for you.
We have several people, classed as Mentors, who have option 1  privilege.
They are part of our second level in our nonprofit and have never violated their privileges in several years.
Either you trust people or you don't.

--

Bob Bellizzi