moderated Re: Add Save Draft Button to Messages and New Topic #suggestion

Bob Morley

I also am not in favor of another button, but I would be happy enough if there were a "Draft saved" message flyover as is done in gmail.com when composing/editing messages or replies.

I would also suggest that drafts be saved when editing a message. I have confirmed (the hard way) that drafts are not saved during an edit message session.

I did submit this latter idea as a suggestion here on beta, but it has never shown up. I recently changed my account for this group and I am still on NMM, but my messages seem to just be disappearing into the ether, so maybe another suggestion would be to add a "reason" response if a message is being rejected.

--
Gerald

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 09:45 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 10:50 AM, Jeremy H wrote:
Hope this makes sense to people
Sorry, but not to me it doesn't; it just looks like a whole load of complexity for complexity's sake.

Much like Bill H mentioned in his earlier post The only way I learned about it was by accident. Having learned about it, Drafts are now something I can handle as and when required without a load of prompts, buttons and so on... rather like the 10001 (and counting) other things I do on a daily basis on non - IT subjects. For example I find that I can leave the house and lock up without prompts, and get into the car and set off "ditto".

Chris