moderated Re: Move date #bug

Glenn Glazer

On 3/10/2020 14:21, Duane wrote:
On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 12:16 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Happy to change the label to something else if we can agree on something better.
I think it should be changed to Date Modified.  That could include the original upload, as well any changes caused by moving, copying, etc.  If anyone really needs to know the original upload date/time, they could use the activity log to find it.

That would be better than what we have now, in my opinion.

Duane
PS to Glenn:  Just because no one says anything, doesn't mean there's no opposition.

If a tree falls in a forest...

Best,

Glenn

--