moderated Re: Messages with a hashtag using the Special attribute not sent as Special #bug

Duane

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 02:19 PM, Chris Jones wrote:
members can somehow circumvent "moderator - only" capabilities
Since in this case it would have to be a moderated message, and a moderator would have to add the hashtag and approve it, I think it would indeed be a moderator using it.  If I remember correctly, when a message arrives with a moderator only hashtag, it gets bounced and put into a draft until corrected.