moderated Re: Add Save Draft Button to Messages and New Topic #suggestion

Duane

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 05:50 AM, Jeremy H wrote:
Something I have found is that sometimes what I would have hoped to have been auto-saved hasn't been
I've found that a draft is always auto-saved, but the timing varies.  There are times when my internet connection gets a bit flaky or disappears, for whatever reason, so what's saved may be a few minutes old.  (Actually, that the internet works as well as it does is somewhat mind boggling. ;>)  There always seems to be enough for me to continue my train of thought though.  Not much GIO can do about that except possibly notify me when the save is done, to be used as a reference point.  The same situation could exist even if I could force a save.