moderated Re: Member list search errors and inconsistencies #bug

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 09:42 AM, Andy Wedge wrote:

If I search for harr I get a number results that include the names Harris and Harrison but I also get a member with the surname Cherry where the string harr is neither in the name nor email address.

It appears that repeating characters are getting collapsed/ignored. Search on harrrrrr and you'll get the same results. I have an email into the consultants to see if they can shed some light on this.

Thanks, Mark