moderated Member list search errors and inconsistencies #bug

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

I've noticed that when I search the member list for my group (I am the owner) I get incorrect details returned and the implied use of the * wildcard is inconsistent between different searches.

If I search for harr I get a number results that include the names Harris and Harrison but I also get a member with the surname Cherry where the string harr is neither in the name nor email address. The fact that the search returns Harris and Harrison shows that there must be an implied wildcard search taking place.

However, when I search for fret I get no search results and I have to search for fret* in order to find a member with the surname Fretwell which indicates that no implied wildcard search is taking place.

I can provide additional search strings where I'm seeing this kind of behaviour if needed.

Thanks,
Andy