moderated Re: Add Save Draft Button to Messages and New Topic #suggestion

Chris Jones

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 10:50 AM, Jeremy H wrote:
Hope this makes sense to people
Sorry, but not to me it doesn't; it just looks like a whole load of complexity for complexity's sake.

Much like Bill H mentioned in his earlier post The only way I learned about it was by accident. Having learned about it, Drafts are now something I can handle as and when required without a load of prompts, buttons and so on... rather like the 10001 (and counting) other things I do on a daily basis on non - IT subjects. For example I find that I can leave the house and lock up without prompts, and get into the car and set off "ditto".

Chris