moderated Re: Add Save Draft Button to Messages and New Topic #suggestion

Bill Hazel

On Sun, Mar 8, 2020 at 02:57 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
*No, I am NOT advocating to elimination of the existing draft auto-save.
Neither am I. It has saved me a few times. As i started my original post, it's more for peace of mind.
It would be better to emphasize the auto draft save.
You have a point. The only way I learned about it was by accident.
I just checked this wiki, the official Help and GMF wiki for "draft"
The best description is found on Message Drafts. Not sure how to make it more visible as it is linked to from home page of GMF wiki.
There is also another brief mention on Starting a new thread or sending a message on a new topic