moderated Re: Add Save Draft Button to Messages and New Topic #suggestion

Bruce Bowman

On Sun, Mar 8, 2020 at 01:04 AM, Bill Hazel wrote:
Having a Save Draft button would have spared me a bit of anxiety.
If I understand correctly, the proposal is to add a button that does nothing but pop up a dialog box that says "Draft saved" (or something to that effect).

Unlike Bob, I'm not strongly opposed to the idea, but I do suspect we're just trading one problem for another, to wit:  an increased number of people who wonder how they managed to save a draft when they didn't click on the button.*

Regards,
Bruce

*No, I am NOT advocating to elimination of the existing draft auto-save.