moderated Re: Profile Privacy #suggestion

Andy Wedge

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 06:14 PM, Peter Rawbone wrote:
Is there a case for the default settting to 'Other Members of your Group' ?
I wish that were the case for the group I run as I spend some time explaining to people on our restricted membership group how to make themselves visible in it. For more general and open groups though such as GMF and Beta where initial group profile details may be copied from the account profile, I think a warning prompt showing the information that would be visible to other members upon joining (with an option to change those details and settings) would be good if they were subscribing online. For members who subscribe by email though, it would complicate the process.

Andy