moderated Re: Move date #bug

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 10:13 AM Glenn Glazer <glenn.glazer@...> wrote:
I think I've spotted a bug. When a file is moved from one directory to another, the date uploaded changes. I realize this is probably the mtime of the underlying file, but that's not what date uploaded means to me.

Not a bug, in that it's doing exactly what it was coded to do. (also not the mtime of the underlying file).

So, preferably, I would see the original date and time of upload preserved, but alternatively change the label if that's not possible.

Happy to change the label to something else if we can agree on something better.