moderated Re: Search Function - Search Options Available From All Pages #suggestion

Bill Hazel

While in a discussion on GMF about searching and including the Official Help page in the results, it occurred to me that it could be added as a default option in the drop-down menu at the groups.io level so it would show up on every page.

I'm usually pretty aware of what's on a webpage but it took me nearly 3 months to really figure out that the Official Help page was a completely different source of information and I've looked for help a lot!

The only reason I did figure it out is I kept finding links to it in messages.

Bill