moderated Re: After deleting member, that member can't request re-subscription (gets "That email addr already registered") #bug

Duane

On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 03:50 PM, Duane wrote:
BTW, this is the type of question that should be addressed on GMF since it's not a bug, nor a suggestion.
I feel like I should clarify this.  That should really say "could be addressed...".  At the same time, I can see where it could be interpreted as a suggestion (though Mark approved it as a bug) - make the information more clear to the user that they need to apply after logging in when they already have an account.

I also feel like I need to apologize for possibly giving the impression that I was speaking for GIO in my reply.  It was a personal opinion and I didn't state that.