moderated File uploaded dates incorrect #bug

Andy Wedge

Hi,

it seems the majority of my files are showing an uploaded date of 7-Feb (2020) when they were actually uploaded in 2019. I'm wondering if it had something to so with a #changelog entry from 12-Jan:

  • CHANGE: Display the updated date in the 'Uploaded' column in the files section.
Many of these files won't have been updated since they were created (uploaded) in Groups.io so there would be no updated value to display. In which case I think the creation date should be used.

Andy