moderated Re: Missing Digest #bug

Bruce Bowman

On Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 12:31 PM, Ann Wild wrote:
If we had a digest during the day because we were active, we always got an early morning digest with the remaining messages of the previous day.  It has always worked that way since we moved to groups.io in October---with the exception of the other day.
My guess is that there simply were no messages remaining to be sent. If nothing has been posted to the group in the interval between the previous 12-message digest and when the nightly job runs, groups.io does not generate and send an empty digest.

Bruce