moderated Re: Missing Digest #bug

On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 3:48 PM Ann Wild via Groups.Io <annlwild=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Yesterday (Wednesday) we got an early digest because we were busy at 8:36 PM EST, but we never received the 3 AM digest on Thursday morning.  We always get that early AM digest.  Instead, just now we got a digest at 6:07 PM EST, which included the messages that should have been sent out early this morning.  This is the first time this has happened.  I hope it won't be repeated because it delays the posting of messages.

My guess is that there was less than 6 hours between the 8:36pm EST digest and when we started the 10:30pm PST forcing digest run.

Please also see the message I just posted about digest changes.