moderated Digest change #update

Hi All,

Digests are generated for every 12 messages sent to a group. That has not changed. Digests were also generated at 10:30pm Pacific Time nightly, if one had not been generated in the previous 6 hours and messages had been sent to the group since the last digest. I've just changed that to behave more like summary emails. Now, we force a digest to be created at 6am local time for each subscriber, based on their timezone, if a digest had not been generated in the previous 6 hours and messages had been sent to the group since the last digest.

Thanks, Mark