moderated Re: Missing Digest #bug

Ann Wild

I don't understand your reply and searched the wiki to see if I have missed something.  The digest options for our group are two: full featured digest and summary.  The digest bundles topics (the list shows the topics and the number of messages on each topic in parentheses), and when the total number of messages reaches 20, we get a digest immediately that shows all 20 messages.  If we had a digest during the day because we were active, we always got an early morning digest with the remaining messages of the previous day.  It has always worked that way since we moved to groups.io in October---with the exception of the other day.  The summary is a list of messages posted once a day.  I don't see the various options for the digest that you mention.