moderated Re: Default database view #suggestion #done

Duane

On Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 09:28 AM, Peter Rawbone wrote:
However, when hiding, say, the ID column only the ID’s on the current page are hidden.  If you select another page, the ID’s show until they’re hidden and so on with each page.
Peter,

I'm not seeing that.  The hidden columns stay hidden on all pages, whether I hide them by default or while looking at the table.  Of course they come back the next time I open it unless I've changed the table properties.