moderated Re: Default database view #suggestion #done

Andy Wedge

On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 07:48 PM, Andy W wrote:
I've checked both boxes to hide the ID and Updated columns but they still show when I view my database.

As an aside, when in list mode,the column header for the Updated column is missing.
It's a bit more complex than what I thought was a missing column header.

In Map View, all columns are show despite the ID and Updated columns having the hidden checkbox set. All column buttons at the bottom are blue.

In List View, the ID and Updated values are still show on the screen, but the column headings are not. The ID and Updated columns buttons at the bottom are greyed out.  As the ID column header is not displayed so the others are shifted left by one column so everything is out of line.

Andy