moderated Re: Search member directory #suggestion #done

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 12:07 PM, Andy W wrote:

A further suggestion if I may... Can we get the search on the directory to work the same as on the member list please? It does some wlldcard searching on the member list but not on the directory. In the examples I gave above, my search for Adam in the directory gives me 3 results but the same search term on the member list gives me 4 (it finds the surname Adams).

Right now the member directory search does not search email addresses, even for mods/owners. Should it? I don't think it should for non mods/owners.

Thanks, Mark