moderated Re: Calendar: Allow "Last [day of week] of month" for repeating events #suggestion

Duane

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 07:35 PM, Jan Long wrote:
One of my groups has something that goes out on the last day of the month, and right now I'm having to send it manually.  The only way I can think to get it on the calendar is to set it up for each month individually, on that month's last day, then have it repeat on a yearly basis.
Last day of every month is fairly easy.  Set up the event for the first day of the (following) month and repeat monthly, then set it to send a reminder 1 day before it occurs.  Also, don't send a notice when the event does occur.  That should do what you want unless I misunderstood something.