moderated Re: Calendar: Allow "Last [day of week] of month" for repeating events #suggestion

Jan Long

I would love to see something like this as well.  One of my groups has something that goes out on the last day of the month, and right now I'm having to send it manually.  The only way I can think to get it on the calendar is to set it up for each month individually, on that month's last day, then have it repeat on a yearly basis.  But that still leaves the problem of February.  It would be a great help to have a last-day-of-the-month option.

~Jan

On Wednesday, February 26, 2020, 01:25:59 PM PST, webminder@... <webminder@...> wrote:

I have an event that is held on the last Tuesday of every month, but unfortunately, I cannot create a repeating event to cover the entire year because the options to repeat currently are on the number'd day of the month, or the same week of every month (ex: 4th Tuesday of the month).  Some months may have 4 weeks with that day of the week, while others may have 5.

Bonus points if you can easily exclude certain occurrences of the event during the event creation.  (Ex: Last Tuesday of the month for all months except June & December)