moderated Re: Search member directory #suggestion #done

Andy Wedge

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 05:40 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 08:57 AM, Andy W wrote:

As a group owner I can see all of my 984 members in the directory. However if I search for a name that I can clearly see on the screen (Adrian, for example) I get no results. Searching for Adam gives me one name when I have 3 members called Adam and one with the surname Adams.  Does this search only look at those members who have made themselves visible on the directory for other members?  If so, then as an owner, it doesn't help me at all.

This has now been fixed. If you're an owner, you can search on all profiles now.

Cheers, Mark

A further suggestion if I may... Can we get the search on the directory to work the same as on the member list please? It does some wlldcard searching on the member list but not on the directory. In the examples I gave above, my search for Adam in the directory gives me 3 results but the same search term on the member list gives me 4 (it finds the surname Adams).

Thanks,
Andy