moderated Re: Search member directory #suggestion #done

Andy Wedge

On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 10:18 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
You can now search the member directory.
As a group owner I can see all of my 984 members in the directory. However if I search for a name that I can clearly see on the screen (Adrian, for example) I get no results. Searching for Adam gives me one name when I have 3 members called Adam and one with the surname Adams.  Does this search only look at those members who have made themselves visible on the directory for other members?  If so, then as an owner, it doesn't help me at all.

Andy