moderated Re: Calendar suggestions re: notices #suggestion

Lori - cyberTOPS <cybertops@...>

I think the #cal-notice hashtag as a special notice might accomplish what I want on both counts.  I'll let you know how it works.

On 2020-02-26 6:46 a.m., Bruce Bowman wrote:
On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 10:11 PM, Lori - cyberTOPS wrote:
Our group uses the calendar mostly for birthdays, anniversaries, etc.  I would like an option to have the notice for the calendar sent out as an individual email to all members, not as part of a digest.  Is that possible already?
Lori -- Try editing the #cal-notice hashtag and tick the Special checkbox.

Having done so, this will apply to all calendar event notifications, not just birthdays and anniversaries. I agree it might be nice to be able to choose this for each event separately, as we already can for #cal-reminders.

I would also like it if there was a way to put in that member's email specifically so they would get an email for their birthday etc.
A scheduled email to one subscriber (not the whole group) would indeed be a new feature.

Regards,
Bruce

--
Lori Russell, CyberTOPS