moderated Re: Calendar suggestions re: notices #suggestion

Andy Wedge

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 03:11 AM, Lori - cyberTOPS wrote:
I would like an option to have the notice for the calendar sent out as an individual email to all members
Following up on what Bruce said, you could do the same with the #cal-summary hashtag (set it to special notice) and get a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly list of upcoming events sent to each member.  We use a weekly cal-summary and it lists the next 10 events. I must admit I haven't tried the bi-weekly or monthly to see if the numbers differ.

Andy