moderated Calendar suggestions re: notices #suggestion

Lori - cyberTOPS <cybertops@...>

Our group uses the calendar mostly for birthdays, anniversaries, etc.  I would like an option to have the notice for the calendar sent out as an individual email to all members, not as part of a digest.  Is that possible already?  I can't see anywhere and the members I've asked who are on digest couldn't remember if it came separately or not.  I would also like it if there was a way to put in that member's email specifically so they would get an email for their birthday etc.  We used to do this manually, with a cc: for the member, but I like this automated calendar better, except for those couple of suggestions.

Thank you.
--
Lori Russell, CyberTOPS
Kamloops BC Canada