moderated Re: Deleting attachments when out of space #update

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 1:30 PM Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:

However, when I go to Admin>Upgrade, it still shows this group as 9% over quota (13% as attachments), and the file and photo upload buttons remain grayed out. I expected all attachments to be deleted to get me to 96%.

So somethin' still ain't right.

You were right.  When figuring out if we had deleted enough attachments, we were not taking into account space used by files and photos. So we were deleting fewer attachments than we should have. I've fixed the bug and am currently doing a run.

I have not yet figured out how often to run the process that deletes attachments. I'm thinking probably once a week, unless anyone has a reason it should be run more often.