moderated Re: Deleting attachments when out of space #update

Bruce Bowman

On Sun, Feb 16, 2020 at 10:36 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Also, I'm going from most space used to least, so you'll be near the end of the list.
I'm seeing two log entries now where it says "Attachments up to message #xxx were deleted to free up space via system"

However, when I go to Admin>Upgrade, it still shows this group as 9% over quota (13% as attachments), and the file and photo upload buttons remain grayed out. I expected all attachments to be deleted to get me to 96%.

So somethin' still ain't right.

FYI,
Bruce