moderated "locked" icon disappears from topics in results of a hashtag filter/search #bug #fixed

If you lock a topic, and the topic has a hashtag, and then you click on that hashtag anywhere, the topic appears in the hashtag search but the lock icon does not appear. I just went through re-locking a bunch of topics that I thought I'd already locked, and it turned out that I HAD already locked them. It's just that when looking for them by clicking on any hashtag they have, the locked icon had disappeared.