moderated Re: Emergency downtime #downtime

.... and we are back again.

Daily summaries did not go out for the past 3 hours because the database query to get summary subscriptions was erroring out with an out of memory error from the database that indicated some kind of corruption on the database again. This was a different problem than the one I saw yesterday. Instead of just restarting the database, I restarted the entire machine this time. If this doesn't fix it, I will have to do something more serious. Again, it doesn't appear that there's any corruption or loss of data in the database; right now this appears to just be a machine issue.

Thanks, Mark