moderated Re: removal followed by banning followed by unbanning wipes out Notes everywhere #bug

Just adding that in the situation that caused me to discover this problem (which I have since reproduced through tests), the reason I unbanned the member was that banning caused the Display Name to reappear (as mentioned before in a previous thread), and I wanted it to remain blank, as with all other Past (not banned) members.